Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fa-La-Las of February


Today is the second day in a row that school has been canceled because of snow and ice. I love school being canceled, but being cooped up in your house can be difficult. I'm almost at the end of my Netflix instant queue, and I'm beginning to get the winter blues. The only cure I can find is a nice cup of peppermint tea and a "Cure the Blues" playlist.

1. Colorful - Rocco DeLuca and the Burden
2. Ok, It's Alight With Me- Eric Hutchinson
3. Hello, Goodbye- The Beatles
4. Lovely Day- Donavon Frenreiter
5. Rollerblades- Eliza Doolittle
6. Bang Bang- Dispatch
7. Same Changes- The Weepies
8. Melt With You- Modern English
9. Brand New Day- Joshua Radin
10. Mr. Pitiful- Matt Costa
11. Funny the Way it is- Dave Matthews
12. Friday I'm In Love- The Cure
13. Count on Me- Lucy Schwartz
14. New Shoes- Paulo Nutini
15. Grace Kelly- Mika
16. Spit On A Stranger- Nickel Creek
17. Good Day- Luce
18. Running Man- Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment